1. Pray or meditate.
2. Read another pregnancy book.
· Shiela Kitzinger "Complete Book of Pregnancy and Childbirth"
· "Birth Your Way"
· Pam England "Birthing From Within"
· Ricki Lake “Your Best Birth”
· Barbara Harper "Gentle Birth Choices"
· Henci Goer "A Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth"
· Diana Korte and Roberta Scaer "A Good Birth, A Safe Birth”
· Penny Simkin "The Birth Partner"
· Diana Korte "The VBAC Companion"
· Klaus, Kennell, Klaus "The Doula Book"
· "Mothering the Mother"
· Janet Balaskas "Active Birth"
3. Take a bubble bath.
4. Get a pedicure.
5. Get a manicure.
6. Wash the new baby's clothes.
7. Talk to an old friend.
8. Pick out a baby book.
9. Go over your list of baby names one more time.
10. Write a birth plan.
11. Change the message on your answering machine to inform callers you're still around.
12. Get your hair done.
13. Get a pregnancy massage.
14. Watch reruns on television.
15. Check out a matinee movie, alone or with a friend.
16. Make a rice Sock for labor.
17. Try a new recipe for dinner.
18. Pack your birth bag for the hospital or birth center.
19. Look through your pregnancy journal or pregnancy blog and relive some of the better moments.
20. Buy a new nightgown.
21. Go dancing!
22. Look at some birth announcements.
23. Put the baby's car seat in the car.
24. Go window shopping.
25. Daydream about the baby.
26. Enjoy your favorite spicy food.
27. Enjoy a favorite dessert.
28. Buy a nursing bra.
29. If you have older kids, read to them.
30. Shave your legs.
31. Visit someone else with a new baby and practice holding them.
32. Think of goofy/snarky answers to the questions about whether or not you're still pregnant.
33. Try a new nail color. Change it again.
34. Call your mom.
35. Sit in your baby's room for a while.
36. Buy a cute baby toy.
37. Get lots of fiber.
38. Put together any unmade furniture.
39. Buy stamps for birth announcements.
40. Work out - go to yoga, water aerobics, whatever you like to do.
41. Practice a new position for labor.
42. Walk around the mall.
43. Check to be sure your insurance information is packed in your birth bag.
44. Do you have batteries for your camera?
45. Listen to a favorite CD and consider making a playlist for your birth.
46. Buy a pack of diapers.
47. Buy a new toothbrush for the birth.
48. Make a birthday cake. You can freeze it when you are done.
49. Call your best friend.
50. Play with your pets.
51. Do nothing for a change.
52. Give your husband a back massage. Show him how you like to have your back rubbed.
53. Buy any birthday cards or presents you'll need for the first 6 weeks after your baby is born.
54. Purchase Thank you notes.
55. Have a smoothie.
56. Recheck your birth bag for the hospital or birth center.
57. Go to a La Leche League meeting, breastfeeding class and/or Powerful Birth Group.
58. Take your husband dancing.
59. Pack some Snacks for the hospital or birth center.
60. Make a belly cast of your belly.
61. Buy some sexy underwear, or at least not granny panties, for after the birth (a couple of weeks).
62. If you have older kids, make I'm a big sisters/brother t-shirts for them.
63. Bake a batch of cookies for the doctors and nurses at the hospital or birth center.
64. Go to your last prenatal appointments.
65. Order your favorite pizza for dinner.
66. Have sex *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*
67. Think about anything but the new baby or labor.
68. Tell your husband how much you love and appreciate him.
69. Make sure you have a long distance phone card for the birth if your cellphone doesn't have long distance.
70. Have someone inspect your car seat for safety. Try AAA or local car dealer.
71. Get a new Scented lotion for labor.
72. Pack a diaper bag.
73. Text or call your honey to make sure he's paying attention.
74. Bake a casserole to eat after your baby is born.
75. Put your birth bag in the car.
76. Make Sure you have some postpartum help lined up.
77. Start a scrapbook for your baby if you haven't already.
78. Call your pediatrician to see if they have a recommended list of first aid items.
79. Look through your old baby books and pictures.
80. Have a lunch date with a friend.
81. Read positive birth stories.
82. Chat with your doula about any last minute worries.
83. Feel your baby's movements and treasure them. Remember how you waited to feel the first fetal movements?
84. Make a romantic dinner for your honey.
85. Make a list of everything you will miss about being pregnant.
86. Learn to knit baby booties.
87. Ask your mom about your birth.
88. Clean out the refrigerator.
89. Rent a video.
90. Take a practice drive to the hospital.
91. Listen to a book on tape.
92. Read a novel you've been dying to read.
93. Go to work - why not?
94. Think about your postpartum birth control choices.
95. Read a new breastfeeding book.
96. Practice a new relaxation technique.
97. Refold all the baby clothes.
98. Write a letter to your baby telling him or her how much you can't wait to meet them!
99. Make a list of everything you won't miss about being pregnant.
100. Enjoy the last moments with your spouse or children as the family dynamics are going to change as Soon as the baby is born.
101. Practice letting go.....